Wearing Birthstones is an emerging trend in many cultures of the world. Now you can use the birthstones to meet the modern trends as well as to reflect the characteristics of the birthstones in your personality. Further, select various birthstones colors for engagement and wedding ornaments.
You can easily classify birthstones on their price, availability in nature. Impurities in different birthstones put together various color patterns. Here is knowledge about different birthstone colors
– It is impossible to have an impurity-free birthstone. Impurity like Boron not only award blue color to stone but also changes conductivity level.
– Some Birthstone Colors are the results of the born defects of the stones. These defects create very charming Red, Pink, and Brown Colors.
– Natural and mutual penetration of elements like manganese and iron give stone blue color.
– Nitrogen also exists in nature. Duration natural birth of a birthstone, it becomes part of the stone leaving effects of yellow colors in it. Moreover, it alters the conductivity.
– Existence of impurity color birthstones is impossible. With minimized impurities, the color of the birthstone produces white or colorless hues.
Variation in Birthstone Colors
As we have already introduced that natural impurities change and create diverse colors of the birthstones. Depending on the materials of the mineral stones, they also absorb and emit the wavelength that also affects birthstone colors. Leaving behind all other facts mineral stone variation is due to the following realities.
– Hue creates the first impact of the birthstone.
– Tone assists in the differentiation of light and dark color of the stone.
– Saturation of the birthstone defines how much radiation are emitted through the birthstone.
Ancients people used to believe that gemstones has strong healing power and this energy is mainly concerned with ruling planet of a particular person. These gemstones have association with the months of a year. Moreover, you can relate the birthstones colors with the events that have happened in the history.
In short, working with the birthstones colors, it is interesting reality to explore the color of each zodiac birthstones. Here we are forwarding step by step information of each birthstone linked with zodiac sign
1. Capricorn Birthstone Color:
Capricorn Birthstone is Garnet; this gemstone has market value because of its wine red color but it is also in the world in other colors like shades of green, pale to dark yellow and orange color. It is often said that it is inclusion free stone.
2. Aquarius Birthstone Color:
Aquarius Birthstone is Amethyst; it exists in purple hues and is also type of quartz.
3. Pisces Birthstone Color:
Pisces Birthstone is Aquamarine; this stone owns light blue color and in some cases it also possesses light green shades in its color.
4. Aries Birthstone Color:
Aries Birthstone is diamond; the most prominent diamond is white or colorless; it is very difficult to find in the market as out of five thousand less than one flawless diamond exists.
5.Taurus Birthstone Color:
Taurus Birthstone is Emerald; this is very precious stone and carries rich green color that glitters more with proper use of cut applied on it.
6. Gemini Birthstone Color:
Gemini Birthstone is Opal: the well-known colors of this birthstone are white and yellow with signs of happiness and optimism.
7. Cancer Birthstone Color:
Cancer birthstone is Ruby; the most precious and king of stones carry red color as representative of love, health and wisdom.
8. Leo Birthstone Color:
Leo Birthstone is Peridot: this stone with its most influencing lime green color implants power in the wearer.
9. Virgo Birthstone Color:
Virgo Birthstone is Sapphire; it possesses blue color with its charming look and dazzling beauty.
10. Libra Birthstone Color:
Libra Birthstone is Opal; this stone exists in dynamic colors and its meaning “change of color” gives us ideas about its existence in various colors. On opal tiny sphere are present that radiates the rainbow of incident light as it is type of quartz.
11. Scorpio Birthstone Color:
Scorpio birthstone is Topaz; this gemstone is in the market with its glamorous orange toned hues. It is stone of mind.
12. Sagittarius Birthstone Color:
Sagittarius birthstone is Turquoise; it is opaque birthstone, exists in blue green color that is dynamic from sky blue or greenish blue to other green tones.